Jacksonville Tax Accountants ResourcesSolutions for your Small Business
Click a link below to download an IRS form or publication from the IRS website. We will, of course, provide and complete all necessary forms for our clients, and will be happy to answer any of your questions. Note that you will need Adobe Reader to open and print the following IRS documents (most people already have Reader installed). Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Your Rights As a Taxpayer
- Tax Guide for Small Business
- Your Federal Income Tax
- Circular E, Employer’s Tax Guide
- Employer’s Supplemental Tax Guide
- Credit for Federal Tax Paid on Fuels
- Travel, Entertainment, Gift and Car Expenses
- Exemptions, Standard Deduction and Filing Information Medical and Dental Expenses
- Child and Dependent Care Expense
- Divorces or Separated Individuals
- Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax
- Tax Calendars Taxable and Nontaxable Income
- Charitable Contributions
- Residential Rental Property (Including Rental of Vacation Homes)
- Tax Information for First-Time Homeowners
- Reporting Tip Information
- Self-Employment Tax
- Business Expenses
- Net Operating Losses
- Installment Sales Partnerships
- Casualties, Disasters and Thefts
- Investment Income and Expenses (Including Capital Gains and Losses)
- Recordkeeping for Individuals
- Starting a Business and Keeping Records
- Business Use of Your Home (Including Use By Daycare Providers)
- Earned Income Credit
Following are some websites that we think you might find useful for additional financial and tax information. Of course, we’re happy to help answer your questions too!
- IRS News & Tax Tips: The latest news and tax information from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- MarketWatch: The popular site offering business news, financial information, analytical tool and more
- U.S. Small Business Administration: A government website specifically for small business owners that offers free online courses and a wealth of other information
- Bankrate.com: A free resource for comparing current mortgage and bank rates, and for additional financial advice and analysis
- MSN Money: A Microsoft site offering financial news and advice
Please note that we provide links to these websites as a convenience, and do not necessarily endorse all of the information they provide.
Are you a Small Business Owner?
We are experts in small business accounting, tax, payroll, bookkeeping & financial services. Let us help you grow!
Jacksonville Tax Accountants is dedicated to serving the needs of your businesses. We specialize in Small Business Tax, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Consulting. More>
Jacksonville Tax Accountants
5011 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville FL 32256